Sunday, September 27, 2015

FEEL AHEAD

    FEEL AHEAD --  We are taught to look ahead; to plan ahead and guard against looking back.  I advocate also learning to feel ahead.  When making a decision or anticipating an action, think ahead of its probable end results, try to imagine how it’s going to feel if you do look back on what you have done.  I found this especially helpful in maintaining church standards during the courtship process.  I never dated a young lady in my youth that is not still a friend in my old age.

          

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to following your blog. I've always known you to be a wise man and deep thinker. I'm grateful for your spiritual strength. I'm grateful & proud that my father had the insight to name me after you; one of his beloved brothers.

    ReplyDelete